Ef-Chlor 8.5 Mg Water Purification Tablets for Travelling, Trekking, Camping – Each Tablet For 1-2 of Litre Water
Ef-Chlor water purifying tablets are effervescent tablets that kill micro-organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery, and other water-borne diseases.
Ef-Chlor is a broad spectrum fast acting sanitizer and water sterilizer, rapidly effective against BACTERIA, VIRUSES, FUNGI, and PROTOZOA.
Ef-Chlor water purifying tablets make water safe without boiling. Water once disinfected can be used for 24 hours if kept covered and free from further contamination.
Why Ef-Chlor 8.5 mg water purifying tablets:
Ef-Chlor Water Purification Tablets should be used for Travelling and Camping Purposes. Whether you’re traveling internationally for business or vacation or enjoying the great outdoors camping, hiking/trekking or simply trying to keep the potable water supply safe within your camp, cottage, traveling bus, train, transport, or marine craft, Ef-Chlor Water Purification Tablets can help. Waterborne bacteria, viruses, cysts, and disease can quickly interrupt your travel plans. This means precious time spent away from family, friends, and business, usually at the least convenient time. Ef-Chlor Tablets should be kept handy at all times as there is no assurance of availability of safe potable water at all times.
– Drinking-Water Purification
– Food and Catering
– Fruit and vegetable disinfection
– For the fast treatment of water for:
* Emergency and Disaster
* Travel and Camping
* Peace Keeping/Defence Forces
* Marine Application
A requirement of chlorine for water treatment
Source of water Amount of Chlorine required
Borewell Water 2 ppm (2 mg per liter)
well Water 3 ppm (3mg per liter)
Pond water/ River water 5 ppm (5mg per liter)
Each uncoated Ef-Chlor tablet contains: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) 8.5 mg Available chlorine 5 mg
• Do not mix with acid solutions or detergent.
• Avoid inhaling vapour and dust during handling. Irritant to eyes and respiratory system.
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contacts with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
• Do not expose the product to flame. Do not incinerate.
• Avoid prolonged contact with stainless steel equipment.