Ef-Chlor best water purification tablets that kill micro-organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery, and other water-borne diseases.
Ef-Chlor is a broad spectrum fast acting sanitizer and water sterilizer, rapidly effective against BACTERIA, VIRUSES, FUNGI, and PROTOZOA.
Ef-Chlor purification tablets make water safe without boiling. Water once disinfected can be used for 24 hours if kept covered and free from further contamination.
• RECOMMENDED by leading infection control experts worldwide.
• EFFECTIVE against virtually all known bacteria, viruses, and spores.
• SAFE to handle and store.
• COMPACTstorage and transport reducing transport costs.
• ECONOMIC AND ACCURATE- no under or over-dosing.
• GREATER BIOCIDAL EFFECT – Rapid release of HOCI encouraging fast biocidal activity forming clear disinfecting solution.
• FAST DISSOLVING and kills bacteria and viruses in just 30 mins
• STABLE tablets with 3-year shelf life.
• AVAILABLE in a wide selection of tablet strengths.
• RESISTANT to organic spoilage.
• Iodine FREE.
Each uncoated Ef-Chlor tablet contains: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) 67 mg Available chlorine 40 mg
Requirement of chlorine for water treatment
Source of water Amount of Chlorine required
Borewell Water 2 ppm (2 mg per liter)
well Water 3 ppm (3mg per liter)
Pond water/ River water 5 ppm (5mg per liter)
• Do not mix with acid solutions or detergent.
• Avoid inhaling vapour and dust during handling. Irritant to eyes and respiratory system.
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contacts with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
• Do not expose the product to flame. Do not incinerate.
• Avoid prolonged contact with stainless steel equipment.
• Ef-Chlor Flocculation and disinfection tablets
• Ef-Chlor Water purification tablets for camping, for overhead
• Ef-Chlor Water purification tablets for poultry
• Ef-Chlor Sterilising tablets